Diploma In Accounting Finance Taxation Banking & Payroll
Diploma in Financial Accounting Taxation Banking and Payroll is an important training which helps the fresher’s experienced accountants and mangers to understand and improve their professional skills. This Course is designed to equip students with valuable skills, a graduate after this training becomes valuable asset for any company. Diploma in Financial e accounting taxation Banking & payroll focus is laid on practical use of different software:-
10 Modules | 5 Projects | 4 Software | 100% Job Guarantee
Live & Class Room Training
Recognised Diploma Certificate
100 % Job Guarantee
Be Future Ready
Now a days the job of a Accounting Job is one of most remunerative career paths today and it is lucrative career path mainly for professionals from finance and accounting sector.
Get Better Pay
Average Accountant Salary in India is between 2 lacs to 10 lacs p.a. which depends upon qualification experience and employer
Get practical training by expert and industry experienced Chartered Accountants, MBA and Advocates at IPA Institute.
Diploma in Financial Accounting Course
Students from commerce or arts graduate can opt for Diploma in Financial Accounting since this is a practical training program.
Focus is on practical skill development which makes the learner employable. Although an accounting background is desirable however a non-commerce student can also successfully complete this training program.
Working knowledge of basic computer would be an added advantage, even if someone is fresher he can learn the basic computer skills. Diploma in finance and Accounting provides ample opportunities in various industries across India.
Diploma in Financial Accounting Syllabus :-
Syllabus of Diploma in Financial Accounting covers various accounting software, taxation software, payroll software, banking and e taxation practical training. Syllabus includes:- E Accounting, E Taxation, Finance, Banking , Payroll software . Course detail of Diploma in Accounting includes different modules, which covers various topics of this practical training.
Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation Duration
Duration of this Diploma in Financial Accounting is 300 hours (12 Months) daily one hour and 25 hours in a month. This diploma can be completed on weekends or daily batches for the convenient of students.
Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation Fee
IPA is charging very low fee with monthly installment plan for every student. Students can join diploma in accounting in India. For fee detail please contact HO at 011-22041221, 9213855555.
Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT)
Diploma in Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT) offered by the Institute of Professional Accountants focuses on business accounting and taxation needs of any business, ranges from service, trading or manufacturing sectors of the economy. IPA strongly recommend students looking for career in accounts and finance to join this training for a bright and secure future. After completion of this Diploma a graduate can work in accounting finance taxation or payroll field.
- Voucher Preparation Daybook writing Cash book Preparation Ledger writing Journal Register.
- Stock Register , Purchase Register Preparation, Sales Register Preparation Invoice Preparation.
- Purchase order , Sales Order , Quotation preparation Fixed Asset Register Preparation.
- Preparation of Trading and Profit & Loss.
- How to make Account Balance Sheet.
- Pass Rectification Entries Depreciation Entries.
- Preparation of Bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of Bank reconciliation.
- Cheque Preparation and Deposit slips.
- Balance Sheet Review/ analysis.
Diploma in Finance Accounting include:-
- Knowledge of Basic compute
- Windows Operating system
- MS Word 2010 Training
- Microsoft Excel Training
- MS Power point Training Internet Training
- Email internet
- Letter Drafting Skills
- Office Management Activities
- Training on Computerized Typing software.
- Letter writing skills and office correspondence course cum Training.
- Day to day business correspondence and office administration skills.
- Tally ERP Software
- BUSY ERP Software
Diploma in Financial Accounting Taxation include:-
- Introduction to Income Tax
- Residential Status of an assesses
- Various Heads of Income including Salary, House Property, PGBP, Capital Gain, Other Source
- Income Tax, Set off and carry forward of losses
- Return Filing under Income Tax, Filing online Application for PAN.
- E-Filing of Income Tax return.
- Introduction to Income Tax portal and credit statements.
- Concept of TDS.
- Computation and Payment of TDS, Generating TDS Challans and Filing of TDS Returns.
- Income Tax computation.
- Training Students how to file Income Tax Return Training Students how to file E TDS return online.
- Permanent Account Number
- Application and its procedure.
- E TDS Return filing Practical Training.
- E TDS software like Taxmann Income Tax return filing techniques.
- How to compute Income Tax on Salary Income.
- How to prepare Form 16 online and manual How to fill up Form 49A , 49B .
- Preparation of Challan 281 and 280 manual and computerized both.
- Income Tax Assessment procedure and handling Income Tax cases.
- Income Tax notice and Scrutiny Cases under section 143.
- Form 3CD Tax Audit procedure and laws practical training.
Diploma in Financial Accounting include:-
- What is GST :-
- Goods and Service Tax indirect Tax for the whole India.
- Overview of Goods & Service Tax.
- Registration under GST (Regular and Composition).
- Meaning & Scope of Supply.
- Time of Supply.
- Value of Supply.
- Tax Rate structure.
- Invoicing under GST regime.
- Input Credit Mechanism Return under GST (GSTR1,GSTR2,GSTR3
- Payment of Taxes.
- Consequences of non –compliance and Compliance Rating.
- Transition to GST, E-commerce and ISD, Audit and Appeals in GST,GSTN and GSP.
- Both Central and State will control GST,
- GST Registration Process:- Tax payers will register with ID – GSTIN registration GST Payment:-
- Electronic payment process, through net banking, RTGS/ NEFT/ Debit Card/ .
- Filing of Provident Fund registration and ESI Registration.
- How to file Provident Fund Challan cum return, ESI Challan.
- Online Returns for various Provident fund related registers
- Visual Pay Payroll Software.
- How to file various forms of ESI for claims Provident Fund scrutiny cases.
- Statutory Audit.
- Internal Audit.
- Audit under Companies Act MAOCARO.
- E – Commerce, Banking.
- Internet Banking.
- E commerce website and its functions Online Payment of Taxes.
- Online Payment Procedures Concept of Payment Gateways.
- How to obtain ?Payment Gateways? from Banks How to take permission from
- CC Avenue/ Payu Money/ Bhim.
- Banking System Functions of Reserve Bank of India Different Types of Accounts, NEFT, RTGS.
- How to open and operate Savings Accounts.
- Current Account Over Draft Account.
- Cash Credit Accounts.
- Procedure for Long Term Loans CMA Data.
- How to avail long Term loans.
- Procedure for evaluating Working Capital Loans Application and formality .
- Application to loan approval for SME (Small and medium Enterprises).
- Day to day operations of Indian Banks Difference between Private and Public Sector Banks.
- Capital Market & share trading.
- Concept of Share Trading, Demat Account.
- Portfolio Management Service and Share Investment Techniques Online Portfolio Management
- www.bseindia.com Share market back end operations and software.
- ROC “Registrar of Companies.
- How to create a new Company Registration process and formalities.
- How to register company in India Formation of Company Statutory Record.
- Recording of Board Meeting Resolutions and Minutes preparation.
- How to file Registrar of Companies Annual Return with MCA software.
- Drafting Techniques of Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association.
Who can do Diploma in Financial Accounting?
- Any Graduate B com BA or Post -Graduates.
- 12th Pass in any Discipline.
- Working Professionals.
- Age between 18- 30.
Career Options After Diploma in Financial Accounting Course
- Assistant Accountant.
- Accounts Manager
- Finance Manager.
- Taxation Assistant.
- Taxation Manager.
- Payroll trainee.
- Payroll manager.
- Finance Executive.
- Banking Executive.
Duration: 250 Hours (12 Months)
Option 1 : 1 Hour (Daily Basis)
Option 2 : 2 Hours (Alternate Days )
Option 3 : 6 Hours (Weekend Basis)
How Can I Join IPA Diploma Course?
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes you will get recognised Diploma certificate after the course.
IPA practical training will help you learn both the basic and advanced concepts of Accounting, Taxation , Income Tax GST, Tally, Payroll, Audit BUSY & SAP.
After the completion of the course, you will become and job ready for accountant profile .
Yes you can have a demo session. Just fill out the registration form.
After successful completion of this course, and having few years of experience, candidates can start their own accounting, and tax consultancy
How You Benefit From This Course
- Rigorous curriculum designed by industry experts
- Complete this program while you work